Please Note: The majority of the models pictured wearing our clothes are 5’10”.
How to Measure
We want your clothes to feel comfortable, so no need to pull your tape measure too tight. Try to take your actual body measurements rather than measuring over your clothes. It is often easier to have a friend help you take measurements. Here are a few tips to help you take accurate measurements:
- Bust: Place the tape measure under your arms, over your shoulder blades and across the fullest part of your bust. Remember to breathe out first.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waist.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of the leg.
The following charts are for you to match your body measurements with the correct size for you.
N.B. Dress & top lengths are measured from the shoulder neck point, down the back, to the hem.
- Size Small (S) fits sizes 8-10
- Size Medium (M) fits size 12
- Size Large (L) fits sizes 14-16
How we measure
- Garment Length: Garment measured from the highest point at the side of the neck down to the hem.
- Sleeve Length: Measured from the shoulder seam down the centre of the sleeve to the cuff.
- Skirt Length: Measured from the top edge of the waistband at the centre front of the skirt down to the hem.
- Inside Leg: Measured from the top of the inside leg seam (at the crotch seam) along the inside leg seam to the hem.