Vi överstätter People Trees storlekar såhär:
8: XS, 10: S, 12: M, 14: L, 16: XL
We want your clothes to feel comfortable, so no need to pull your tape measure too tight. Try to take your actual body measurements rather than measuring over your clothes. It is often easier to have a friend help you take measurements. Here are a few tips to help you take accurate measurements:
- Bust: Place the tape measure under your arms, over your shoulder blades and across the fullest part of your bust. Remember to breathe out first.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waist.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of the leg.
To check garment measurements like skirt or sleeve lengths, please see the description on the product page. Not all products will measure exactly to the measurement lengths. Garment measurements are listed as guidelines to help you choose the best size for you.
How we measure
- Garment Length: Garment measured from the highest point at the side of the neck down to the hem.
- Sleeve Length: Measured from the shoulder seam down the centre of the sleeve to the cuff.
- Skirt Length: Measured from the top edge of the waistband at the centre front of the skirt down to the hem.
Measured from the top of the inside leg seam (at the crotch seam) along the inside leg seam to the hem.